- 2015 Preview: Picking the ACC
- Preparing for another year of TCU and Baylor ruling the Bizzaro Big 12
- Power ranking Appalachian State’s 21 (yes, 21) new uniform combinations
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
AJ McCarron tells Aaron Murray he doesn’t win enough
- Updated: January 8, 2013
If there is one thing we have come to learn about Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron over the past year, it is that he talks the talk and walks the walk. McCarron has now won back-to-back national championships as Alabama’s starting quarterback and he will be back in 2013 to make a run at a rare three-peat. He won’t be afraid to talk some smack along the way either with SEC rivals.
One of the hot topics of conversation in the Twittersphere during last night’s BCS Championship was AJ McCarron’s girlfriend. It prompted Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray to suggest she should switch over and be a Georgia fan. McCarron responded on Twitter…
@aaronmurray11 u don’t win enough bud!! #15
— AJ McCarron (@10AJMcCarron) January 8, 2013
Murray’s Bulldogs came up a few yards shy against Alabama in the SEC Championship game, a point noted by Nick Saban during a postgame interview on ESPN following the game and celebration. Both quarterbacks will be back next year. Here’s hoping more comes out of this.
Nominate me for a Shorty Award!
The annual Shorty Awards are now accepting nominations, and I am hoping to receive your nomination for the football category.
Hype this up on BallHyped!
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.