- Athlon Sports Media Poll: How I voted in Week 5
- Heisman Watch: Can Amari Cooper end drought for receivers?
- Video Mailbag: Marshall and BYU’s postseason possibilities and Jameis Winston’s Heisman situation
- Wife Knows Best: Week 5 college football picks
- McGuire Metric: Ranking the Group of Five
- McGuire Metric: Mississippi State on top, Big Ten doubling up Big 12
- Confused about the College Football Playoff? Let me explain…
- Big Ten Stats: Melvin Gordon and Ameer Abdullah rushed for more yards in Week 4 than 39 schools have this season
- Heisman Watch: Is Jameis Winston’s repeat bid officially cooked?
- Episode 147 – Jameis Winston suspended and a Week 4 Preview
AJ McCarron tells Aaron Murray he doesn’t win enough
- Updated: January 8, 2013
If there is one thing we have come to learn about Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron over the past year, it is that he talks the talk and walks the walk. McCarron has now won back-to-back national championships as Alabama’s starting quarterback and he will be back in 2013 to make a run at a rare three-peat. He won’t be afraid to talk some smack along the way either with SEC rivals.
One of the hot topics of conversation in the Twittersphere during last night’s BCS Championship was AJ McCarron’s girlfriend. It prompted Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray to suggest she should switch over and be a Georgia fan. McCarron responded on Twitter…
@aaronmurray11 u don’t win enough bud!! #15
— AJ McCarron (@10AJMcCarron) January 8, 2013
Murray’s Bulldogs came up a few yards shy against Alabama in the SEC Championship game, a point noted by Nick Saban during a postgame interview on ESPN following the game and celebration. Both quarterbacks will be back next year. Here’s hoping more comes out of this.
Nominate me for a Shorty Award!
The annual Shorty Awards are now accepting nominations, and I am hoping to receive your nomination for the football category.
Hype this up on BallHyped!
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.