- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
- Episode 161 – Skipping around spring football stories with Braden Gall
- This alternate matte-black helmet for Texas is not happening
- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
AJ McCarron tells Aaron Murray he doesn’t win enough
- Updated: January 8, 2013
If there is one thing we have come to learn about Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron over the past year, it is that he talks the talk and walks the walk. McCarron has now won back-to-back national championships as Alabama’s starting quarterback and he will be back in 2013 to make a run at a rare three-peat. He won’t be afraid to talk some smack along the way either with SEC rivals.
One of the hot topics of conversation in the Twittersphere during last night’s BCS Championship was AJ McCarron’s girlfriend. It prompted Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray to suggest she should switch over and be a Georgia fan. McCarron responded on Twitter…
@aaronmurray11 u don’t win enough bud!! #15
— AJ McCarron (@10AJMcCarron) January 8, 2013
Murray’s Bulldogs came up a few yards shy against Alabama in the SEC Championship game, a point noted by Nick Saban during a postgame interview on ESPN following the game and celebration. Both quarterbacks will be back next year. Here’s hoping more comes out of this.
Nominate me for a Shorty Award!
The annual Shorty Awards are now accepting nominations, and I am hoping to receive your nomination for the football category.
Hype this up on BallHyped!
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.