- Get ready to debate one-loss playoff contenders
- Wife Knows Best: Week 9 college football picks
- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
- Episode 149 – Autograph Signings and Week 8 Preview
- Examining Illinois’ alternate “Gray Ghost” uniform
- Fighting Irish fighting for national respect vs. Florida State
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.1
- Heisman Watch: Watch Out for the Dak Attack
- Can Week 7 possibly match the drama of Week 6?
BCS Championship: Frame by frame of Ha’Sean Clinton-Dix’s fantastic interception
- Updated: January 8, 2013
Alabama had no problem with Notre Dame in the BCS Championship Game. Down 28-0 out of halftime, Notre Dame needed to a miracle. Unfortunately for the Irish, their most promising drive of the game to that point ended with a spectacular interveption by Alabama’s Ha’Sean Clinton-Dix.
Clinton-Dix showed great determination in flying in to come up with an interception off a tipped pass by teammate Dee Milliner, who was defending Notre Dame’s DaVaris Daniels along the right sideline. Somehow he managed to take possession, get a toe down and maintain possession to the ground.
It was that kind of night for the Fighting Irish.
Check out rhe frame-by-frame images, as captured by Getty Images photographer Kevin C. Cox.
Nominate me for a Shorty Award!
The annual Shorty Awards are now accepting nominations, and I am hoping to receive your nomination for the football category.
Hype this up on BallHyped!
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.