- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
BCS Championship: Frame by frame of Ha’Sean Clinton-Dix’s fantastic interception
- Updated: January 8, 2013
Alabama had no problem with Notre Dame in the BCS Championship Game. Down 28-0 out of halftime, Notre Dame needed to a miracle. Unfortunately for the Irish, their most promising drive of the game to that point ended with a spectacular interveption by Alabama’s Ha’Sean Clinton-Dix.
Clinton-Dix showed great determination in flying in to come up with an interception off a tipped pass by teammate Dee Milliner, who was defending Notre Dame’s DaVaris Daniels along the right sideline. Somehow he managed to take possession, get a toe down and maintain possession to the ground.
It was that kind of night for the Fighting Irish.
Check out rhe frame-by-frame images, as captured by Getty Images photographer Kevin C. Cox.
Nominate me for a Shorty Award!
The annual Shorty Awards are now accepting nominations, and I am hoping to receive your nomination for the football category.
Hype this up on BallHyped!
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.