- Wife Knows Best: Week 14 College Football Picks
- Who made my FWAA All-American ballot in 2014
- Wife Knows Best: Week 13 College Football Picks
- How your team will or will not win its conference or division
- Episode 153 – Doug Flutie on the Hail Flutie, Heisman Trophy race, playoffs and the Capital One Cup
- Don’t look now, but Boise State is now biggest threat to Marshall
- Heisman Watch: Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon ready for B1G Heisman Showdown
- Episode 152 – Previewing Wisconsin-Nebraska
- Wife Knows Best: Week 12 College Football Picks
- McGuire Metric and College Football Playoff Contenders
BCS Championship: Frame by frame of Ha’Sean Clinton-Dix’s fantastic interception
- Updated: January 8, 2013
Alabama had no problem with Notre Dame in the BCS Championship Game. Down 28-0 out of halftime, Notre Dame needed to a miracle. Unfortunately for the Irish, their most promising drive of the game to that point ended with a spectacular interveption by Alabama’s Ha’Sean Clinton-Dix.
Clinton-Dix showed great determination in flying in to come up with an interception off a tipped pass by teammate Dee Milliner, who was defending Notre Dame’s DaVaris Daniels along the right sideline. Somehow he managed to take possession, get a toe down and maintain possession to the ground.
It was that kind of night for the Fighting Irish.
Check out rhe frame-by-frame images, as captured by Getty Images photographer Kevin C. Cox.
Nominate me for a Shorty Award!
The annual Shorty Awards are now accepting nominations, and I am hoping to receive your nomination for the football category.
Hype this up on BallHyped!
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.