- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
- FCS Championship Game: North Dakota State going for history
- Episode 158 – A not so Happy New Year for the SEC?
NHL’s Dallas Stars poke fun of Manti Te’o
- Updated: January 22, 2013
It seems everybody has a Manti Te’o joke to crack these days. The art of Te’oing has also, begrudgingly, become a thing people do as well. The concept is simple, in that a guy poses with his invisible girlfriend and posts the picture of the fictitious couple on the Internet for all to have a good laugh about.
It’s one thing for regular Joes to do it, but what about when an NHL franchise comes out and has a little fun with it? That is exactly what the Dallas Stars did during a recent game to the lockout shortened season. When panning through the crowd, the Stars introduced “Manti Te’o’s girlfriend” to the fans…
Te’o will be having an interview with ABC’s Katie Couric air on Thursday afternoon. After an off-video interview with ESPN’s Jeremy Schaap continues to leave many skeptical to his role in the elaborate hoax that he claims to be a victim of, it should be interesting to see what he says to Couric. Hopefully, for better or worse, this will be able to be the end of this story.
Helmet sticker to @SlutsOfTheSouth.
Hype this up on BallHyped!
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.