- Wife Knows Best: Week 13 College Football Picks
- How your team will or will not win its conference or division
- Episode 153 – Doug Flutie on the Hail Flutie, Heisman Trophy race, playoffs and the Capital One Cup
- Don’t look now, but Boise State is now biggest threat to Marshall
- Heisman Watch: Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon ready for B1G Heisman Showdown
- Episode 152 – Previewing Wisconsin-Nebraska
- Wife Knows Best: Week 12 College Football Picks
- McGuire Metric and College Football Playoff Contenders
- Video Mailbag: Hot seats for Hoke and Muschamp, SEC getting two playoff spots and a What If for Michigan State
- Wife Knows Best: Week 11 College Football Picks
NHL’s Dallas Stars poke fun of Manti Te’o
- Updated: January 22, 2013
It seems everybody has a Manti Te’o joke to crack these days. The art of Te’oing has also, begrudgingly, become a thing people do as well. The concept is simple, in that a guy poses with his invisible girlfriend and posts the picture of the fictitious couple on the Internet for all to have a good laugh about.
It’s one thing for regular Joes to do it, but what about when an NHL franchise comes out and has a little fun with it? That is exactly what the Dallas Stars did during a recent game to the lockout shortened season. When panning through the crowd, the Stars introduced “Manti Te’o’s girlfriend” to the fans…
Te’o will be having an interview with ABC’s Katie Couric air on Thursday afternoon. After an off-video interview with ESPN’s Jeremy Schaap continues to leave many skeptical to his role in the elaborate hoax that he claims to be a victim of, it should be interesting to see what he says to Couric. Hopefully, for better or worse, this will be able to be the end of this story.
Helmet sticker to @SlutsOfTheSouth.
Hype this up on BallHyped!
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.