- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
- Episode 149 – Autograph Signings and Week 8 Preview
- Examining Illinois’ alternate “Gray Ghost” uniform
- Fighting Irish fighting for national respect vs. Florida State
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.1
- Heisman Watch: Watch Out for the Dak Attack
- Can Week 7 possibly match the drama of Week 6?
- Wife Knows Best: Week 7 college football picks
- Athlon Sports Media Poll: How I Voted after Week 6
NHL’s Dallas Stars poke fun of Manti Te’o
- Updated: January 22, 2013
It seems everybody has a Manti Te’o joke to crack these days. The art of Te’oing has also, begrudgingly, become a thing people do as well. The concept is simple, in that a guy poses with his invisible girlfriend and posts the picture of the fictitious couple on the Internet for all to have a good laugh about.
It’s one thing for regular Joes to do it, but what about when an NHL franchise comes out and has a little fun with it? That is exactly what the Dallas Stars did during a recent game to the lockout shortened season. When panning through the crowd, the Stars introduced “Manti Te’o’s girlfriend” to the fans…
Te’o will be having an interview with ABC’s Katie Couric air on Thursday afternoon. After an off-video interview with ESPN’s Jeremy Schaap continues to leave many skeptical to his role in the elaborate hoax that he claims to be a victim of, it should be interesting to see what he says to Couric. Hopefully, for better or worse, this will be able to be the end of this story.
Helmet sticker to @SlutsOfTheSouth.
Hype this up on BallHyped!
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast on iTunes.