- Power ranking Appalachian State’s 21 (yes, 21) new uniform combinations
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
Western Kentucky adding a new (chrome reflective?) helmet in 2013
- Updated: March 29, 2013
Just another reason to embrace social media. Bobby Petrino, the new head coach at Western Kentucky, just tweeted a photo of a new Western Kentucky helmet, and it is stunning.
— Bobby Petrino (@CoachPetrinoWKU) March 29, 2013
What do I think coach? I love it.
Judging just by this photo (view larger image), it looks as though the Hilltoppers will be wearing a reflective chrome helmet with red stripe and face mask, along with the unique hand-towel logo on the side. At this exact moment I have no idea if this is a permanent helmet replacement or a special alternate helmet. I do, however, know that I am giving it two enthusiastic thumbs up.
Will there be a new uniform that goes with this helmet, specifically? We will just have to follow Coach Petrino on Twitter to find out.
Now, what do you think about the new helmet?