- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
Western Kentucky adding a new (chrome reflective?) helmet in 2013
- Updated: March 29, 2013
Just another reason to embrace social media. Bobby Petrino, the new head coach at Western Kentucky, just tweeted a photo of a new Western Kentucky helmet, and it is stunning.
— Bobby Petrino (@CoachPetrinoWKU) March 29, 2013
What do I think coach? I love it.
Judging just by this photo (view larger image), it looks as though the Hilltoppers will be wearing a reflective chrome helmet with red stripe and face mask, along with the unique hand-towel logo on the side. At this exact moment I have no idea if this is a permanent helmet replacement or a special alternate helmet. I do, however, know that I am giving it two enthusiastic thumbs up.
Will there be a new uniform that goes with this helmet, specifically? We will just have to follow Coach Petrino on Twitter to find out.
Now, what do you think about the new helmet?