- Power ranking Appalachian State’s 21 (yes, 21) new uniform combinations
- 2015 Preview: Picking the Mountain West Conference
- Why I applaud Braxton Miller’s refreshing dedication to Ohio State Buckeyes
- Podcast: An early preview of Pac-12 Media Days with Kyle Kensing
- Podcast: Mid-summer prep for college football
- Q&A: The state of BYU football in 2015, with Mitch Harper
- 2015 Preview: Picking Conference USA
- 2015 Preview: Picking the American Athletic Conference
- Tennessee joins the Nike family and shows off new uniforms
- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
Oregon State shows off new logo and uniforms
- Updated: March 5, 2013
I remember writing last year that it would be wise for Oregon State to listen to any ideas Nike was willing to offer. Those in charge in Corvallis certainly did not need me to tell them that though. Now, a little more than a year later we have a glimpse of what the result of a lengthy re-branding project has produced. And it’s fantastic.
Over on Crystal Ball Run I took some time to run down each of the new uniform sets for Oregon State’s football team, which will debut later this spring. What do you think of the new looks?