- Athlon Sports Media Poll: How I voted in Week 5
- Heisman Watch: Can Amari Cooper end drought for receivers?
- Video Mailbag: Marshall and BYU’s postseason possibilities and Jameis Winston’s Heisman situation
- Wife Knows Best: Week 5 college football picks
- McGuire Metric: Ranking the Group of Five
- McGuire Metric: Mississippi State on top, Big Ten doubling up Big 12
- Confused about the College Football Playoff? Let me explain…
- Big Ten Stats: Melvin Gordon and Ameer Abdullah rushed for more yards in Week 4 than 39 schools have this season
- Heisman Watch: Is Jameis Winston’s repeat bid officially cooked?
- Episode 147 – Jameis Winston suspended and a Week 4 Preview
Oregon State shows off new logo and uniforms
- Updated: March 5, 2013
I remember writing last year that it would be wise for Oregon State to listen to any ideas Nike was willing to offer. Those in charge in Corvallis certainly did not need me to tell them that though. Now, a little more than a year later we have a glimpse of what the result of a lengthy re-branding project has produced. And it’s fantastic.
Over on Crystal Ball Run I took some time to run down each of the new uniform sets for Oregon State’s football team, which will debut later this spring. What do you think of the new looks?