- Off-the-rail radio interview not something Jim Harbaugh needs to worry about
- Navy joins The American: Where AAC goes from here, and what about Army?
- College football returns next month; let’s hope ESPN doesn’t ruin it
- 2014 In Review: Year 2 of the American Athletic Conference
- Derugulation of conference titles would make Group of 5 chase for New Years Six better too
- South Carolina, Steve Spurrier and the Confederate Flag
- A before and after comparison of Syracuse’s new FieldTurf
- Happy (Washington State) Flag Day!
- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
Oregon State shows off new logo and uniforms
- Updated: March 5, 2013
I remember writing last year that it would be wise for Oregon State to listen to any ideas Nike was willing to offer. Those in charge in Corvallis certainly did not need me to tell them that though. Now, a little more than a year later we have a glimpse of what the result of a lengthy re-branding project has produced. And it’s fantastic.
Over on Crystal Ball Run I took some time to run down each of the new uniform sets for Oregon State’s football team, which will debut later this spring. What do you think of the new looks?