- Wife Knows Best: Week 13 College Football Picks
- How your team will or will not win its conference or division
- Episode 153 – Doug Flutie on the Hail Flutie, Heisman Trophy race, playoffs and the Capital One Cup
- Don’t look now, but Boise State is now biggest threat to Marshall
- Heisman Watch: Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon ready for B1G Heisman Showdown
- Episode 152 – Previewing Wisconsin-Nebraska
- Wife Knows Best: Week 12 College Football Picks
- McGuire Metric and College Football Playoff Contenders
- Video Mailbag: Hot seats for Hoke and Muschamp, SEC getting two playoff spots and a What If for Michigan State
- Wife Knows Best: Week 11 College Football Picks
A closer look at Florida Atlantic’s new helmet options
- Updated: April 22, 2013
Last week on Crystal Ball Run I shared with readers the news that Florida Atlantic was asking fans to vote on five different helmet options for the 2013 season. The idea, to me, seemed like a great idea to get fans involved at the annual spring game at a time when a program like Florida Atlantic may struggle to stay in the mindset of college football fans.
Now, we have a look at each of the helmets up fr consideration. You can view them each in the slide show attached by clicking on any photo to get started. I would lend my support for the matte gray helmet with logo on one side and uniform number on the other. But the truth is I still prefer the previous helmet over any of these options. Perhaps if FAU could keep that old helmet logo design instead of the new, updated one I could hop on board with a little more satisfaction.
All photos are via Sun Sentinel.