- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
A closer look at Florida Atlantic’s new helmet options
- Updated: April 22, 2013
Last week on Crystal Ball Run I shared with readers the news that Florida Atlantic was asking fans to vote on five different helmet options for the 2013 season. The idea, to me, seemed like a great idea to get fans involved at the annual spring game at a time when a program like Florida Atlantic may struggle to stay in the mindset of college football fans.
Now, we have a look at each of the helmets up fr consideration. You can view them each in the slide show attached by clicking on any photo to get started. I would lend my support for the matte gray helmet with logo on one side and uniform number on the other. But the truth is I still prefer the previous helmet over any of these options. Perhaps if FAU could keep that old helmet logo design instead of the new, updated one I could hop on board with a little more satisfaction.
All photos are via Sun Sentinel.