- Athlon Sports asks who has better shot at Top 25 finish; Michigan or Nebraska?
- Uniform Updates: Pitt getting new look in 2016, Syracuse bringing No. 44 back
- LSU’s Odell Beckham Jr. puts SEC on top when it comes to Madden NFL covers
- Bobby Bowden says SEC was too difficult for FSU and national title hopes
- Why is college football in a rush to change championship methods?
- UConn updates its look for 2015
- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
A closer look at Florida Atlantic’s new helmet options
- Updated: April 22, 2013
Last week on Crystal Ball Run I shared with readers the news that Florida Atlantic was asking fans to vote on five different helmet options for the 2013 season. The idea, to me, seemed like a great idea to get fans involved at the annual spring game at a time when a program like Florida Atlantic may struggle to stay in the mindset of college football fans.
Now, we have a look at each of the helmets up fr consideration. You can view them each in the slide show attached by clicking on any photo to get started. I would lend my support for the matte gray helmet with logo on one side and uniform number on the other. But the truth is I still prefer the previous helmet over any of these options. Perhaps if FAU could keep that old helmet logo design instead of the new, updated one I could hop on board with a little more satisfaction.
All photos are via Sun Sentinel.