- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
- SEC names Greg Sankey new commissioner, and he’s already one of the most powerful men in college football
- If Chip Kelly gets run out of NFL, he can always come home
- 5 college football stadiums ready to drop the puck for the NHL
Campus Insiders looks at incoming star QBs at USC, Penn State
- Updated: June 14, 2013
Penn State released the first official depth chart of the 2013 season after the spring yesterday. Not surprisingly, JUCO transfer quarterback Tyler Ferguson and incoming freshman Christian Hackenberg are each listed at the top of the depth chart with the sometimes dreaded “or” in between the two. We have known for a while that Bill O’Brien was going to take his time in evaluating his options. I still think when week one comes around it will be Ferguson leading the Penn State offense to start things off, but I would not be surprised at all if Hackenberg ends the season as the starting quarterback.
Out at USC the Trojans could be ready to jump head first in to the Max Browne era, with the hopes of seeing him lead the Trojans back to the top by building a foundation right away. Between Browne and Hackenberg, we have a pair of talented quarterbacks looking to restore the pride and glory in their repsective programs.
Campus Insiders took a look at these two, and more, in a video posted today. The main focus is on Browne, but they also included a tweet of mine discussing Hackenberg. Check it out.