- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
- The lesson to learn from the 2014 season: Let the season breathe
- My College Football Playoff National Championship Game Prediction
- Episode 159 – Big Ten Bounces Back
Campus Insiders looks at incoming star QBs at USC, Penn State
- Updated: June 14, 2013
Penn State released the first official depth chart of the 2013 season after the spring yesterday. Not surprisingly, JUCO transfer quarterback Tyler Ferguson and incoming freshman Christian Hackenberg are each listed at the top of the depth chart with the sometimes dreaded “or” in between the two. We have known for a while that Bill O’Brien was going to take his time in evaluating his options. I still think when week one comes around it will be Ferguson leading the Penn State offense to start things off, but I would not be surprised at all if Hackenberg ends the season as the starting quarterback.
Out at USC the Trojans could be ready to jump head first in to the Max Browne era, with the hopes of seeing him lead the Trojans back to the top by building a foundation right away. Between Browne and Hackenberg, we have a pair of talented quarterbacks looking to restore the pride and glory in their repsective programs.
Campus Insiders took a look at these two, and more, in a video posted today. The main focus is on Browne, but they also included a tweet of mine discussing Hackenberg. Check it out.