- Get ready to debate one-loss playoff contenders
- Wife Knows Best: Week 9 college football picks
- Wife Knows Best: Week 8 college football picks
- Heisman Watch: Golson needs some Luck of the Irish vs. Florida State
- Episode 149 – Autograph Signings and Week 8 Preview
- Examining Illinois’ alternate “Gray Ghost” uniform
- Fighting Irish fighting for national respect vs. Florida State
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.1
- Heisman Watch: Watch Out for the Dak Attack
- Can Week 7 possibly match the drama of Week 6?
Campus Insiders looks at incoming star QBs at USC, Penn State
- Updated: June 14, 2013
Penn State released the first official depth chart of the 2013 season after the spring yesterday. Not surprisingly, JUCO transfer quarterback Tyler Ferguson and incoming freshman Christian Hackenberg are each listed at the top of the depth chart with the sometimes dreaded “or” in between the two. We have known for a while that Bill O’Brien was going to take his time in evaluating his options. I still think when week one comes around it will be Ferguson leading the Penn State offense to start things off, but I would not be surprised at all if Hackenberg ends the season as the starting quarterback.
Out at USC the Trojans could be ready to jump head first in to the Max Browne era, with the hopes of seeing him lead the Trojans back to the top by building a foundation right away. Between Browne and Hackenberg, we have a pair of talented quarterbacks looking to restore the pride and glory in their repsective programs.
Campus Insiders took a look at these two, and more, in a video posted today. The main focus is on Browne, but they also included a tweet of mine discussing Hackenberg. Check it out.