- CFB Playoff coaches decorate for the holidays (video)
- Ohio State has some fun with numbers, and is wrong
- Episode 157 – Archie Griffin on the Heisman Trophy and Andy Coppens on Wisconsin’s surprise coaching search
- The Big 12’s biggest problem wasn’t the lack of a championship game
- The McGuire Metric vs. the College Football Playoff
- No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is now on iHeart Radio
- Wife Knows Best: Week 15 College Football Picks
- Episode 156 – The Big 12’s Playoff Picture
- Episode 155 – 2014 Pac-12 Championship Game Preview
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.3
Campus Insiders looks at incoming star QBs at USC, Penn State
- Updated: June 14, 2013
Penn State released the first official depth chart of the 2013 season after the spring yesterday. Not surprisingly, JUCO transfer quarterback Tyler Ferguson and incoming freshman Christian Hackenberg are each listed at the top of the depth chart with the sometimes dreaded “or” in between the two. We have known for a while that Bill O’Brien was going to take his time in evaluating his options. I still think when week one comes around it will be Ferguson leading the Penn State offense to start things off, but I would not be surprised at all if Hackenberg ends the season as the starting quarterback.
Out at USC the Trojans could be ready to jump head first in to the Max Browne era, with the hopes of seeing him lead the Trojans back to the top by building a foundation right away. Between Browne and Hackenberg, we have a pair of talented quarterbacks looking to restore the pride and glory in their repsective programs.
Campus Insiders took a look at these two, and more, in a video posted today. The main focus is on Browne, but they also included a tweet of mine discussing Hackenberg. Check it out.