- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
Oregon takes “trash talk” to new levels
- Updated: June 30, 2013
Rivalries in college football are great. The feud between Oregon and Oregon State, The Civil War, is a pretty intense one out on the west coast. The Ducks have won five straight meetings on the football field, including last season’s 48-24 triumph in Corvallis. Oregon leads the all-time series 60-46-10.
This off-season Oregon has done some renovating on their football facility, including new trash cans apparently poking fun at their in-state rivals at Oregon State. There is nothing tasteless about this in my book, and I can’t help but applaud this nice touch of humor.
Oregon will host Oregon State on Friday, November 29 this season in Autzen Stadium. A chance to play in the Pac 12 Championship Game the following week could very well be on the line if the Beavers manage to build off of last season’s success.
UPDATE (June 2, 2013): Rob Moseley, who covers the Ducks for the Register-Guard, informs us all that Oregon also recycles their trash as well…
— Rob Moseley (@DuckFootball) July 2, 2013