- Wife Knows Best: Week 13 College Football Picks
- How your team will or will not win its conference or division
- Episode 153 – Doug Flutie on the Hail Flutie, Heisman Trophy race, playoffs and the Capital One Cup
- Don’t look now, but Boise State is now biggest threat to Marshall
- Heisman Watch: Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon ready for B1G Heisman Showdown
- Episode 152 – Previewing Wisconsin-Nebraska
- Wife Knows Best: Week 12 College Football Picks
- McGuire Metric and College Football Playoff Contenders
- Video Mailbag: Hot seats for Hoke and Muschamp, SEC getting two playoff spots and a What If for Michigan State
- Wife Knows Best: Week 11 College Football Picks
Oregon takes “trash talk” to new levels
- Updated: June 30, 2013
Rivalries in college football are great. The feud between Oregon and Oregon State, The Civil War, is a pretty intense one out on the west coast. The Ducks have won five straight meetings on the football field, including last season’s 48-24 triumph in Corvallis. Oregon leads the all-time series 60-46-10.
This off-season Oregon has done some renovating on their football facility, including new trash cans apparently poking fun at their in-state rivals at Oregon State. There is nothing tasteless about this in my book, and I can’t help but applaud this nice touch of humor.
Oregon will host Oregon State on Friday, November 29 this season in Autzen Stadium. A chance to play in the Pac 12 Championship Game the following week could very well be on the line if the Beavers manage to build off of last season’s success.
UPDATE (June 2, 2013): Rob Moseley, who covers the Ducks for the Register-Guard, informs us all that Oregon also recycles their trash as well…
— Rob Moseley (@DuckFootball) July 2, 2013