- Wife Knows Best: Week 13 College Football Picks
- How your team will or will not win its conference or division
- Episode 153 – Doug Flutie on the Hail Flutie, Heisman Trophy race, playoffs and the Capital One Cup
- Don’t look now, but Boise State is now biggest threat to Marshall
- Heisman Watch: Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon ready for B1G Heisman Showdown
- Episode 152 – Previewing Wisconsin-Nebraska
- Wife Knows Best: Week 12 College Football Picks
- McGuire Metric and College Football Playoff Contenders
- Video Mailbag: Hot seats for Hoke and Muschamp, SEC getting two playoff spots and a What If for Michigan State
- Wife Knows Best: Week 11 College Football Picks
Timelapse video of Boise State's new field logo installation
- Updated: June 19, 2013
Last week Boise State replaced their midfield logo with the alternate Bronco logo. Don”t worry, the field is still staying blue, but grounds crew had to tear up the logo from midfield, remove it and lay down the newer version. If you are in to this sort of stuff, Boise State even set up a time lapse of the entire process and set it to Alex Clare”s “Too Close.” If nothing else, the shadows are somewhat mesmerizing over the course of the four-minute video.
What I find interesting is that Boise State”s official logos actually look to Also, real casinos beste-norske-casinos.com have few tables for each game while here there are thousands of tables. the left. Yet, on the field the old and newer midfield logos actually look to the right. There is probably not much to this, although I would be curious to hear from any Boise State fans out there if there is any explanation for this. Feel free to hit me up on Twitter or leave a comment below.