- Michigan State’s bronze uniform look is growing on me
- Video: Eric LeGrand’s latest achievement unlocked
- UNC’s new uniforms actually make argyle pretty cool
- TCU’s new uniforms for 2015 unveiled
- Who wins a football title first, Wisconsin or Duke? Neither?
- Big Ten looks for first championship double dip in 62 years
- The Big Ten and what to do with the state of Indiana
- Picking the NIT using football logic
- Picking the NCAA Basketball Tournament by who would win in football
- Tulane adds a matte black helmet to its (hopefully) alternate uniform in 2015
Timelapse video of Boise State's new field logo installation
- Updated: June 19, 2013
Last week Boise State replaced their midfield logo with the alternate Bronco logo. Don”t worry, the field is still staying blue, but grounds crew had to tear up the logo from midfield, remove it and lay down the newer version. If you are in to this sort of stuff, Boise State even set up a time lapse of the entire process and set it to Alex Clare”s “Too Close.” If nothing else, the shadows are somewhat mesmerizing over the course of the four-minute video.
What I find interesting is that Boise State”s official logos actually look to Also, real casinos beste-norske-casinos.com have few tables for each game while here there are thousands of tables. the left. Yet, on the field the old and newer midfield logos actually look to the right. There is probably not much to this, although I would be curious to hear from any Boise State fans out there if there is any explanation for this. Feel free to hit me up on Twitter or leave a comment below.