- What color is this college football uniform?
- Diving in to the world of concept helmets
- NFL coaches over think critical moments too
- Video Mailbag: Best QB in 2015, Melvin Gordon among the greats, and the Shippensburg bar scene
- Episode 160 – Counting down to National Signing Day
- Coastal Carolina installing a new teal turf
- New UTSA helmet for 2015 has familiar Longhorn flavor
- UNLV rocking a scarlet helmet in 2015?
- Critics cannot have it both ways with Cardale Jones’ decision
- Final McGuire Metric results: Buckeyes push Big Ten to the top
Timelapse video of Boise State's new field logo installation
- Updated: June 19, 2013
Last week Boise State replaced their midfield logo with the alternate Bronco logo. Don”t worry, the field is still staying blue, but grounds crew had to tear up the logo from midfield, remove it and lay down the newer version. If you are in to this sort of stuff, Boise State even set up a time lapse of the entire process and set it to Alex Clare”s “Too Close.” If nothing else, the shadows are somewhat mesmerizing over the course of the four-minute video.
What I find interesting is that Boise State”s official logos actually look to Also, real casinos beste-norske-casinos.com have few tables for each game while here there are thousands of tables. the left. Yet, on the field the old and newer midfield logos actually look to the right. There is probably not much to this, although I would be curious to hear from any Boise State fans out there if there is any explanation for this. Feel free to hit me up on Twitter or leave a comment below.