With one week to go until National Signing Day, college football programs are digging out the fax machines and looking to fill the recruiting classes with time running out.
Time is running out for coaches to make their final pitches to recruits with National Signing Day coming up one week from today. Alabama is on cruise control to another recruiting national championship, and Ohio State is hoping to get a boost following up a national championship.
One week until National Signing Day. pic.twitter.com/LAAtcfGpTI
— No2MinuteWarning.com (@No2MinWarning) January 28, 2015
Among the topics discussed in this episode include:
- Nebraska recruit suggests Michigan assistant said he was too stupid for Michigan
- Ohio State’s dominance in Big Ten recruiting and the QB situation
- Can Michigan make a late surge?
- Penn State and Pittsburgh Twitter battles and recruiting
- Is there too much coverage of National Signing Day? (No)
- UNC and Wake Forest agree to non-conference series; more of this to come?
- Is N.C. State on the rise in the ACC?
- USC and UCLA coming down recruiting stretch
- ESPN pushing College Football Playoff to push back 2015 season semifinal dates
- How a Wisconsin fans responds to Russell Wilson beating the Packers
- Super Bowl picks (yeah, we talked NFL)
Andy Coppens of Talking 10 (Facebook, Twitter) and Madtown Badgers (Facebook, Twitter,Fancred) is my guest once again. Follow Andy Coppens on Twitter @AndyOnFootball. You can listen to the full episode below, or follow the show using any of these outlets:
You can listen to the full episode below, or follow the show using any of these outlets: