Two top 10 teams in action, and P.J. Fleck’s Minnesota debut
Thursday night college football is back, and we even get a pair of top 10 teams playing as a nice treat. No. 2 Ohio State opens up the 2017 season in Bloomington to face Big Ten East foe Indiana in one game, and No. 10 Oklahoma State could be in for a high-scoring game with Tulsa in the other. These two games highlight this evening’s action, but there is plenty of football to keep us busy tonight on top of that, including our first Pac-12 After Dark game of the year out in Tempe.
I ran through the full Thursday night FBS schedule in this morning’s Bump And Run bumpcast, with some quick thoughts and picks to share. This will go down every Thursday morning to preview that night’s action, so make sure to download the Bumpers app and subscribe to the Bump And Run so you don’t miss out on anything.
More Week 1 Coverage:
- Who is on Upset Alert in Week 1?
- Mailbag: Who will be Week 1’s breakout Heisman sleeper?
- The Comeback: Ohio State’s massive offensive line is Buckeyes’ key in 2017
- The Comeback: Jim McElwain has suspended 10 players for season opener
- College Football Talk: Feleipe Franks named Florida’s starting QB
- College Football Talk: Emmitt Smith named honorary captain for Florida
- Athlon Sports: Penn State vs. Akron Preview and Prediction
- Athlon sports: FAU vs. Navy Preview and Prediction
- The Comeback: Public money wagered on college football plays it safe with Alabama
- The Comeback: Now that Jim Harbaugh has a podcast, who else in college football should?
- McGuire’s Musings: Stanford reminds us not to forget about the Cardinal
Download the Bumpers app in the iTunes store, and then be sure to follow the Bump and Run series in the app. You can also subscribe (and rate and review) the bumpcast in iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher.