If three weeks have taught us anything, it is Clemson is good, and Nebraska is not
It was hard not to be impressed by what Clemson has done the first three weeks of the season. In a year I thought the defending national champions might take a small step back, I am now convinced Clemson remains the team to beat in the ACC after back-to-back wins against ranked opponents, including last weekend’s big win at Louisville. But as far as the ACC is concerned, I am looking forward to seeing Florida State and Miami getting back into action this week after two weeks called off due to Hurricane Irma. As I said on The Comeback this week, Week 4 is pretty much Week 1 for the Seminoles and Hurricanes because we haven’t seen either of these teams since Week 1 and we still have questions about each moving forward.
Other subjects covered in this week’s No 2-Minute Warning Podcast include:
- The hypocrisy of arguing Georgia State is doing whatever it takes to score while ripping Penn State for trying to stop them
- The current state of Nebraska football and how Big Ten play offers a chance to hit a reset button [READ MORE]
- How did Tennessee blow the end vs. Florida? [READ MORE]
- Can we just get to Bedlam now?
- My thoughts on the Group of Five race [READ MORE]
- What teams are on upset alert in Week 4? [READ MORE]
- Why College GameDay in Times Square is just weird, and where it should have gone [READ MORE]
- Listen, Subscribe, Rate and Review: iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spreaker and iHeart Radio
- If you enjoy the No 2-Minute Warning Podcast, check out the Bump and Run Bumpcast for daily and brief college football commentary on the go.
- Sign up for Kevin McGuire’s Potentially Awesome Newsletter!
- Follow No 2-Minute Warning: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Google+