- CFB Playoff coaches decorate for the holidays (video)
- Ohio State has some fun with numbers, and is wrong
- Episode 157 – Archie Griffin on the Heisman Trophy and Andy Coppens on Wisconsin’s surprise coaching search
- The Big 12’s biggest problem wasn’t the lack of a championship game
- The McGuire Metric vs. the College Football Playoff
- No 2-Minute Warning Podcast is now on iHeart Radio
- Wife Knows Best: Week 15 College Football Picks
- Episode 156 – The Big 12’s Playoff Picture
- Episode 155 – 2014 Pac-12 Championship Game Preview
- College Football Playoff Projection: Version 1.3
College football is more than a sport played on Saturday. It is a sport of unrivaled passion and devotion that lasts for years. It is a sport with unique traditions and stories from coast to coast. It is a sport that sees passion few sports can offer by athletes who, for the majority of the sport, do what they do for their simple love of the game. Those athletes do what they do for a variety of reasons, whether taking the field before 70, 80, 90 or over 100,000 fans or a sparse crowd of 4,000 local residents. No 2-Minute Warning is a place to discuss the positive aspects of the game, the people who coach it and those who play it with the people who enjoy covering and watching it.
Why No 2-Minute Warning?
Because there are no two-minute warnings in college football!
About Kevin McGuire
Kevin McGuire is a contributor to College Football Talk on NBCSports.com. McGuire is a member of the Football Writers Association and the National Football Foundation. College football is his favorite sport, which makes him a bit of an outcast in the Philadelphia sports culture. McGuire covered Penn State football for four seasons and has had work featured by NBC Sports, Athlon Sports, Yahoo Sports, FOX Sports, CBS Local and CBSSports.com and more.
Athlon Sports named McGuire one of the Top 100 Twitter Accounts Every College Football Fan Should Follow. Follow Kevin McGuire’s college football commentary on Twitter @KevinOnCFB.